Friday, November 2, 2012

Wreck It Ralph

I just went and saw Wreck-It-Ralph! It was a wonderful movie. It had familiar Pixar tone, great cameos, and all out fun. There were great one-liners, hilarious product placement, and more fun. FUN is the best word to describe this movie. I really felt like I was little enjoying my childhood all over again, but without my mom telling me that video games are silly. Well I guess they are silly, but there is a lot of culture to it. This culture is developing and this movie shows that the new and the old can mesh well together. That's another thing to take from this movie. Never forget where you came from. Learning from old games will teach you how to make new games. I am very happy this movie was made to at least make me feel valid.

No comments:

Post a Comment