Thursday, October 4, 2012

Game Update 5

Ninja Royale has been green lit! This is a happy day after all the hard work that went into the prototype. I am also excited about how we have such a great team! I have a good feeling this is going to be a great experience.

Our group met at the end of class and we traded contact information. I was chosen to be the art director and I had to divide out some tasks. We need to identify, "What is an indie game?" Our game suffered from being too much like mainstream games. We do not have enough time to make the next Splinter Cell or Assassin's Creed. We have to find a unique hook to keep the players interested. Second, I set up the dropbox folder for the artists to import their assets. Finally, I showed them the rig that we will be working with.

Everyone seems really excited, but fall break is next week. I can't EXPECT anyone to do anything, but I think they will. Hopefully we can start prototyping our art style soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment