Saturday, September 1, 2012

Presentation Day 2

Presentation day 2 for the senior game class was really interesting. I am seeing a lot of different types of game being made from adventure to multiplayer party games. It is really nice to see this variety. I am really hoping that we can make at least one multiplayer game. The xbox indie market really needs a cheap co-op/multiplayer game. The kind of game where you can really have a lot of quick fun doing something simple.

A puzzle platformer/adventure game would be really fun too. I would like to see it short, but polished. I feel like those kinds of games get too art intense and lose either the fun or the mechanics. I am very excited to see what happens!

Voting has begun to narrow the games down to about 10 ish. We will see on Tuesday which games get to move on to the prototyping stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment